Saturday, September 29, 2007

Never see our three year old again!

Well, it's birthday eve and I just can't believe it! We'll never see our three year old again....she told me as she was falling asleep..."mommy, tomorrow I will be your big FOUR year old!" so, i had to run and get the camera to take the last picture we will ever have of her as a three year old. Sigh.

She counted to 200 (or the second hundred, as she calls it) tonight as we were getting ready for bed....all in the course of telling me that tomorrow she would be four, then five, then six....and on and on to 200. It was interesting, when she got to 35...that's my age now... wow. Too much for a mommy with a cold to handle right before bedtime!

Goodnight, my sweet, sweet three-year-old!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Rachael

love
Uncle John and Aunt Patty