Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Rachel!

Good Morning Birthday girl! She was so excited to get that helmet she had been asking for since March! Finally, my parents are going to let me be SAFE while I ride my bike!

Bacon and eggs . . . a birthday girl's breakfast


And cake for breakfast dessert? What mom? Have you lost your mind? (she thought so when she asked for a piece of cake and I didn't even hesitate to say yes . . . very strange! Who are you and what have you done with my MOM!)

And remember the little girl who woke up this morning? Well....



This is how she went to bed tonight! She decided that she needed a "4 year old" haircut. (actually it was a long time coming, but tonight when she could stand the hair in the tub no longer . . . a huge issue for this gal . . . she begged me to cut her hair short. This is as far as I could go...) But isn't she so cute!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She does look grown up with a new hair style. Happy b-day, Rachel!