Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Earthquake

Thank you all so much for your prayers and concern for us! We are all safe and sound up here in the northeast . . . however, our friends in Changsha have not yet replied to our attempts at reaching them, there has been no company wide alert, so we must assume they are OK, but still reeling a bit from the quake. (they are in the next province over from the epicenter, about a 1 hour flight)

Please continue to pray for this country and the many many families who are suffering such loss.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Glad you guys are okay! Haven't talked to you all in so long. I can't believe its been 20 months over there! I miss you guys and hope your adjustments are more interesting than painful. Let me know what your preferred method of contact (blog, email, im, whatever) is so we can talk more.

Mandy said...

Hey Guys!!! I am so happy to hear that you are OK! I miss ya so much. I would love to catch up if ya have an email or whatever. I've been thinkin about ya and I hope things are going well! Hope to hear from ya soon. Love ya!