Monday, November 06, 2006

A Baby In A Basket

Shhh . . . we have to hide the baby so the mean king won't find him!

Ahhh . . . such quiet, attentive students of the word!

"Oh, Princess! Look what I found in the river! "

"Yes, sister Miriam, I would like you to find a nurse for me . . . "


On Sundays, when we meet as a group, everyone takes a turn filling all the roles . . . this week happened to be my week for S.S. and we had a spell-binding preformance after the lesson with each of the three girls taking a turn being "Princess" , "Mommy" and "Sister Miriam". . . they did such a great job pretending. Who would have guessed that I would move to China and WANT to be the S.S. teacher??? None of my girlfriends at FGBC, huh, girls??? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kind of the same reaction I have when I think about my work with the teenagers... who would EVER have thought such a thing?? HA!

Such joy in unexpected places!
Love ya,