Friday, October 13, 2006

Peacocks, Hula-hoops and Bears, Oh My!

Jerry and Rachel regularly take a day out together that has fondly become "Daddy Daughter Date Day" when, I think in reality it should be called "Mommy- gets- a- break- and- some- quiet- at- home- by- herself Day" But the prior sounds so much nicer, and they always seem to find some great thing to do that makes these days a much anticipated day for all of us, and this week was no exception and possibly the best find so far!





They headed to the park for a little picnic lunch in hopes of finding an actual play area at the park and lo and behold what did they find but a Russian Circus! Here are just a few pictures of their unexpected adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be that I am the first person to leave a comment? Well, either way tell your friends in China that I love your blog and it helps me to feel like I am up to date with your lives. You all look great and seem to have some great new friends. We (FGBC) are wanting to send a box of goodies. Please let me know what you would like.

Love,

Jen

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and comprehensive update on all you are doing. It seems so much has happened in such a short period of time. You guys are beautiful!!!! Give Rachel and kiss for me:)

Love, Susan